공지사항

본문 바로가기
공지사항 The Korean Society for Investigative Dermatology
HOME

공지사항

행사 Invitation-Welcome Message (2022 30th KSID Annual Meeting)

페이지 정보

등록일 : 21-10-27 조회 : 932

본문

Welcome Message

Dear Colleagues and Friends
On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the Korean Society for Investigative Dermatology (KSID), I would like to invite you to our 30th Annual Meeting on March 25-26, 2022.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, the 2022 KSID Annual Meeting will be held in a hybrid fashion as our last one. In this meeting, we aim to provide an excellent scientific program with the goal of conveying cutting-edge research in dermatology. Several renowned plenary speakers and guest speakers will give talks on diverse topics and intriguing subjects. We also organized a session of special retirement lectures by members who have dedicated their lives to skin research.
The KSID-JSID-TSID Frontier Symposium will provide young researchers from Korea, Japan, and Taiwan an opportunity to present their work where we anticipate great interaction between the three Asian dermatological Societies to take place. The KSID encourages academic-industrial collaboration and will be showing our support through sponsored symposiums on interesting topics. Most importantly, we invite you all to share your research achievements at this meeting through free communications and poster presentations.
I would like to express my gratitude to all members of the KSID Organizing Committee who spared no effort in organizing this wonderful meeting. A big thank you in advance to all participants who undoubtedly will share their knowledge and engage in lively discussions. Hopefully, this meeting will be a valuable opportunity for everyone to enjoy intellectual exchange and moreover a great platform to build friendship.
I look forward to see many of you at the upcoming 30th KSID meeting either in person or online.

Thank you so much.

Eung Ho Choi
President, KSID
그누보드5
  • 03722 서울특별시 서대문구 연세로 50-1 연세의대 피부과학교실E-mail : ksid-33@naver.com
  • Copyright ⓒ 2002 The Korean Society For Investigative Dermatology. All Rights Reserved.